Firewaterontherocks2002 Palomino Stallion
Consistency, Willingness, Athleticism, Conformation, Bloodlines & Color!
Winningest Son of Fire Water Flit Standing at Stud! His offspring have earnings of OVER $2.2 million in prodigy earnings and includes 3 NFR Qualifiers!
|Fire Water Flit|||Flit Bar|||Sugar Bars|
||Slash J Harletta|||Harlan|
|Rock N Roll Rona|||Ronas Ryon|||Windy Ryan|
||Navas Bolder Girl|||Bolder Yet|
2021 Fee Private Treaty LFG
Frozen and Cooled Shipped Available
Happy's life time earnings are now $275,000+ ! He is by the legendary FIRE WATER FLIT and is out of ROCK N ROLL RONA (SI 86 ROM), an outstanding daughter of RONAS RYON (SI 105) - All American Futurity Winner, $1.7 million in earnings). His second dam, NAVAS BOLDER GIRL (SI 104) was a stakes winner of over $30,000.
Just a Few of Happy's Barrel Accomplishments:
- 2006 1st Round Winner of Central Mississippi Barrel Futurity
- 2006 3rd Place in Average at San Antonio Barrel Futurity
- 2006 4th in Average at Speedhorse Silver Cup Futurity, Tulsa, Ok.
- 2006 Fort Smith Futurity Consolation Race Winner running the fastest time of the entire week!
- 2006 Placed in both rounds of the Oklahoma City World Barrel Futurity and 4th in the average
- 2006 3rd Place in the Barrel Futurity Association standings for 2006
- 2006 Reserve WPRA Pro Futurity Finals Champion
- 2007 Silver Cup Derby Reserve Champion
- 2007 IBRA World Finals Reserve Champion
- 2007 5th Place in IBRA Invitational Barrel Race
- 2007 3rd Place in Fort Smith Derby (running the fastest time of all trial runs, 16.551)
- 2007 6th Place in Gold Cup Derby
- 2007 2nd Place in ANHA 1D Shootout
- 2007 WPRA Derby Finals Champion
- 2008 Speedhorse Silver Cup Sweepstakes, Ardmore, Ok., 4th Place
- 2008 Speedhorse Silver Cup Derby, Ardmore, Ok., 5th Place
- 2008 Reserve Old Fort Days Derby Champion
- 2008 OKC Derby Reserve Champion
- 2009 OKC BBR Finals, 5th Place
- 2009 NBHA Texas State Finals Champion
- 2009 New Arena Record Setter (14.442), Jurassic Classic, Glen Rose, TX
- 2009 3rd Place World Barrel Racing, Race For The Cash
- 2009 Destry's Free For All Champion, McGregor, TX
- 2010 WPRA/PRCA Money Earner: Jackson, MS; Lake Charles, LA; Beaumont, TX; Huntsville, TX; Crockett, TX; Gladewater, Tx; Pecos, TX; Belton, TX; Jacksonville, TX; Silverton, TX; Lawton, OK; Abilene, TX.
- 2010 WPRA/PRCA 4th Place Rookie
- 2011 WPRA/PRCA Money Earner: Jackson, MS; Lafayette, LA; Ft. Worth, TX; Belton, TX; Austin, TX.; Nacogdoches, TX; Goliad, TX (won); Kansas City, Mo; Beaumont, TX (won); Deridder, LA; Glen Rose, TX; Lufkin, TX (won); Japser, TX; Crockett, TX (won); San Augustine, TX; Vernon, TX (won); Claremore, OK; Athens, TX; Hermston, OR; Omah, WA; Heber City, UT; Great Falls, MT; Caldwell, ID; Reno, NV (won); & Helotes, TX.
- 2012 Dixie National Rodeo Champion, Jackson, MS
- 2012 PRCA Rodeo Champion, Belton, TX
- 2012 Spanish Fork, UT Co-Champion w/ Brittany Pozzi on Duke
- 2012 17th WPRA in Year End NFR Standings
- 2014 The American Reserve Champion
- 2014 Champion Corpus Christi PRCA Rodeo